Rehab at Home: Mobile Out-Patient Occupational, Physical & Speech Therapy That Comes to You
Empowering You to Continue Living at Home
Many seniors are choosing rehab services at home instead of opting for a nursing home. Mobile Therapy Solutions offers occupational, physical, and speech therapy services that are personalized to each individual’s goals. Our job is always to keep seniors safe and as independent as possible.
We evaluate your goals & needs where it matters most – right where you live. By coming directly to you, we can work with you & your family to determine the best plan for therapy, as well as a long-term plan to maintain your independence. Teamwork is key! By working with your family & caregivers, together we ensure the best possible outcome.
About Mobile Therapy Solutions
Stay Healthy, Mobile and Independent with Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapy
Our Methodology in 3 Simple Steps:
1. Book a Free Consultation
- Start by booking your consultation online.
- At a convenient time for you, we can answer any of your questions and discuss how occupational therapy could work for your personal circumstances.
- You can tell us about your goals to stay at home and your current challenges.
2. Assessment of Needs and Goals
- We take a holistic approach, considering all aspects of day-to-day living in health and comfort.
- To develop a personalized plan, we evaluate the home for safety, assess current mobility and daily activities
- We’ll learn about your short and long term goals.
- We will help craft a treatment plan in a way that suits your unique situation at home.
- We work alongside family and other caregivers to support your needs, maintaining the dignity and respect you deserve.
- The personalized treatment plan includes your medical needs and goals, details of requested home visits, and the services you can expect from Home Therapy Solutions.
At-Home Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy Services for the Elderly
Alzheimer's & Dementia Support
We will create a custom program for seniors who are dealing with early-, mid- and late-stage dementia or Alzheimer’s that helps them to form habits and to monitor their activities
Special Disability Care Training
We are experienced in providing care to seniors with special disabilities, we will create a treatment plan that is tailored to their specific needs
Diabetes, Fitness and Weight Management
Healthy eating habits can be difficult to maintain, so we will help you plan a healthy diet and develop a routine to maintain your weight goals
We will put together a plan for daily exercise to help you recover from falls, illnesses or injuries
Auto Accident Care Plan
Recovering from an auto accident can be a lengthy process for seniors, we will develop a recovery plan to walk with you every step of the way
Covid & Other Infections
Infections can take a huge toll on your routine, we will help you craft a plan to adjust to your current challenges and relearn healthy habits
Home Safety Evaluation
We will evaluate your home to determine what adjustments need to be made to help prevent injuries and to maintain your independence
Arthritis & Joint Pain
We will put together a care plan for the ease of daily activity and joint protection
We will create a plan to craft routines around eating, hygiene, laundry, performing routine activities and remaining active in the community
Neurological issues such as stroke can take a long time to recover or might permanently change your lifestyle, we will help establish a plan for that adjustment phase or for your new reality
We will help you create a plan to recover from cardiac problems, including strategies to rebuild strength and endurance and to maximize your independence
We will work with you to help you increase clarity of voice and improve swallowing and chewing
Benefit from the best care at an affordable price, without the bureaucracy of insurance
Private Therapy: Freedom from Insurance Restrictions and High Costs
Call us to see if you quality for medicare covered services
We accept medicare for medically-necessary services
No age limit or medical restrictions
No wait times
No insurance needed for services that don't quality as medically-necessary
Peace of Mind Visits
We Are Your Therapist for Life
This problem is solved with our Peace of Mind Visits. You can choose to have your therapist visit you once a week, or once a month, as frequently as you would like. They will go through your therapy program with you and consistently check your progress.
Meet with your therapist today.
Book a free no-obligation consultation to discuss your options.
The Perks of Membership
Long-Term Support You Can Rely On
- Suitable for long-term needs
- Customized care plan to suit you
- Enjoy a discounted rate of $140 per session*
Our Services are Medicare Reimbursed
Your Mobile Therapy Support in Georgia
Call to Inquire About Surrounding Areas
If you live outside of these areas please call to inquire. Book a free no-obligation consultation to discuss your options.